O&P Clinical Communication and Sales Training
In these times of reimbursement reduction, the ability to maintain or grow your bottom line relies heavily on maximizing the performance of your greatest asset, your current staff. Mike Sperduti will help your current staff maximize their skills, drive enthusiasm to increase revenues and provide better care while serving MORE patients.
With today's reimbursement reduction, O&P businesses need a stronger team of sales and customer service associates. Learn how these training opportunities below will maximize your associates' skill sets to serve more patients and gain more referral sources!
O&P Business & Clinical Communication Mastery
O&P Clinical & Business Communication Mastery is a powerful training program for clinical and customer service associates in the orthotic and prosthetic industry.
- Uses communication challenges specific to the orthotic and prosthetic industry.
- Teaches orthotic and prosthetic practitioners and customer service associates how to communicate effectively and maximize cash pay product selling!
- Learn how to get patients to respond more favorably, resulting in better care and more patient service.
O&P Sales Training
O&P Sales Training is an intense sales program for sales executives and managers, delivering a proven process to overcome specific sales challenges in the O&P industry.
- Learn the best techniques for all areas of the sales process including the initial sales call, sales presentation and generating new referrals.
- Develop a sense for qualifying your prospects, predicting their responses and overcoming objections while developing strong patient and referral relationships.
- O&P Excellence Sales Training is a proven seven step sales program for professionals in both patient practices and manufacturing/distribution businesses in the orthotic and prosthetic industry.
The seven week program includes meeting with instructor Mike Sperduti for 90 minutes each week and completing homework after each session that will help each participant incorporate techniques into the workplace immediately. Participants will complete the course by taking a final exam.
In order to complete the course, participants must be present for 90% of the classes, completion of all homework assignments and a passing grade of 70% or better on the Final Exam. Participants that score a 90% or better on the final exam will receive a Certificate of Excellence. The O&P Excellence Sales Training has been approved for 1.1 CEUs from IACET.